This Privacy Statement provides you with details about the personal information we have collected from you, how we will manage that information and how to contact us if you have any privacy concerns, including if you want to make a complaint.
Why we collect personal information?
Energy Super* collects your personal information in order to:
- identify and verify your identity and conduct appropriate checks;
- answer your queries;
- communicate with you about your account and keep you informed about membership opportunities, including products, services, promotions and online news subscriptions;
- understand your requirements and provide you with a product or service;
- manage and respond to complaints, investigations and disputes and report to dispute resolution bodies and regulatory bodies.
- process your application for membership and
- manage our ongoing relationship with you as further described in this statement.
How we manage your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our authorised personnel, third parties (e.g. employers) and our service providers, including administration services providers, insurers MLC and Beazley, and ESI Financial Services Pty Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary of Energy Super).
We may use and disclose your personal information in order to:
What happens if you do not give us your personal information?
If we ask for your personal information and you don’t give it to us, we may not be able to provide you with any, some, or all of the features of our products or services available to you.